This weekend I learnt that one of my friends had fresh snapper in his fridge, so conveniently I made my way over yesterday and not only had some for lunch, but took some away for dinner too. I had snapper only one other time in the last year but after this I’ve fallen for it completely. Fast, easy, nutritious and tasty!
Here’s how I cooked it up last night:
1) Melt a dollop of butter in a pan
2) Add the fillet and sprinkle celery salt and dukkah mix to the top side. I used a dukkah mix that includes hazels, sesame seeds, coriander and cumin.
3) After a couple of minutes turn the fillet over and sprinkle with a little more celery salt.
4) When ready, place on a plate with a veggie accompaniment (such as stir-fried courgettes with tomatoes and mushrooms) then swirl a bit of mayonnaise on top and sprinkle with chili powder and more sesame seeds.
5) Consume. Maybe with a glass of rosé.